9.01.2007

community of faith

This week over at Studio Friday ...Lauren suggested an "art tribute". A tribute to someone that you love, and that encourages\inspires\supports you as an artist.

Since I was working on this gift... I thought it would fit right in with the topic. Community of Faith is a place full of inspiration and overflowing with encouragement. A place where you can truly be yourself.... come as you are... where you are... no matter who you are. A truly great group of people... making the world a better place! The music rocks and the message is real & relevant! I love Community of Faith... thank God for such an awesome group of people and thank God for Mark & Laura's vision!


COF motivates my soul & makes me want to become a better me! thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Bumped with your blog while browsing the net. Hope you could also join a community of women here:

http://forums.her-desk.com

You can share your thoughts, talk about sex, love, relationship and anything under the sun! And most especially, make friends to all women around the world.

See you there. :)

Anke Martin said...

Sounds great. Sometimes it's hard to find true friends where you can be yourself all the time and will get supported, so keep your precious connections alive!

isay said...

what a beautiful tribute.

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

thank you all so much!

Anonymous said...

Carissa,
I am working on a new website for COF so I googled our name just to see what came up. And your post popped up on the first page!
I love this picture! I would love to use it on our new website, is that cool?