7.23.2008

a-z . . .

(F. favorite colors)

A. attached or single? attached... but my sister is pretty & single :)
B. best friend? ALL my friends are the BEST... really
C. cake or pie? cake... did you say cake... yes I'll have a piece!
D. day of choice? Saturday
E. essential item? my bra's
F. favorite color? love color... bold red, pea green, the color of wheat
G. gummy bears or worms? neither
H. hometown? Corpus Christi, TX
I. favorite indulgence? i have a thing for online shopping!
J. january or july? January in TX... July in CO
K. kids? 2 darling drama queens
L. life isn't complete without? faith, family, FATHER
M. marriage date? March 7
N. number of brothers & sisters? one sister & one "half" brother
O. oranges or apples? apples... gala... cool from the fridge
P. phobias? gross... disgusting... see through geckos! gross!
Q. quotes? "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
R. reasons to smile? i am happy
S. season of choice? Fall... for sure
T. tag five peeps! COME ON chickadees... YOU... yes YOU! YES you!
U. unknown fact about me? i MUST shave my legs EVERY DAY
V. vegetable? spinach & broccoli
W. worst habits? i enjoy a "real" coke almost every single day
X. x-ray or ultrasound? huh? i've had both...
Y. your favorite food? always in the mood for mexican
Z. zodiac sign? too weird for me

thanks Lanny for the tag! :)

13 comments:

Crystal said...

One of my best friends is from Corpus Christi....do you know any Scherer's? :)

April said...

Carissa.....you cant just say see thru gecko and not show me one....what in the world honey....

this I need to see....

YIKES !!!

Simply Me... said...

Thanks for playing sweetie!

Lanny:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're back. I missed my daily Brown Eyed Fox inspirations.

Mmmm, Mexican food. I just had a chicken fajita with guac today. They forgot the pico though. I was so disappointed.

Amy said...

I agree with shaving the legs...it's a must EVERY day!

Too cute! Love the colors too!

sara said...

You shave your legs everyday....I am impressed- I am lucky if I shave twice a week :)

Angie Seaman said...

Love this - and I admire you for shaving your legs everyday too. Ha ha! Also, just honored you with a blog award over on my blog today. Go check it out when you have time sista'! Glad to have you back in the blogging world.
Hugs, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

Gini said...

Now Carissa...you don't like gummi bears or gummi worms?? Shame on you. Ditto on the mexican food for me!!!

melissa ellen parker said...

see through gecko? eww. That's pretty gross. I'm going to go google it now. Are you guys all settling back into being home?

We both got married in March! WooHoo.

mexican food is love

hugs in ya face :)

Dancing Queen said...

hey you! i've missed ya! can't believe how absolutely close you were...just down the road!! glad you had a month sabbatical & are back & in the groove!

Krissy said...

You had me at cake.....yes, you had me at cake!!

How've you been?
Krissy

Trish said...

I'm right there with you on b, c, d, g, i, o, s, u, v and y.

Definitely u -- I curse my father every time I shave, wax or laser a part of my body for passing along the hairy Italian gene.

MamaMia said...

I just posted my A to Z and how funny...we have the same favorite quote.

Love that you're back to blogging...you've been missed.