11.14.2008

waking up with stars in my eyes...

you know those mornings...
your feet are WOBBLY...
your head is FULL of "stars"...
your eyes can barely open...
that FOGGY feeling!
just a TIDGE tired! 

film-3


BUT...
it's FRIDAY!
That's enough to knock that fog right OUT of my head!
Friday... that famous day at the end of the week that SO many look forward to!
She's heeeeere!

Here's to a feisty & fun filled day...
loaded to the brim with SPUNK!

oh... and before i forget... speaking of stars...
we're rooting for you & you & you... ALL of you Rock n Roll-ers !
Rockin the 13.1!
XO

8 comments:

melissa ellen parker said...

I'm rooting for those rock n rollers too! I did the Va Beach Rock n Roll - sooo awesome!!!!

I love that star - and so thank goodness it is FRIDAY!

Gini said...

TGIF for sure!!!!

Sarah said...

I love the star too--where did you get it? I need a giant one for my entry way wall!

melissa ellen parker said...

i totally nominated you friend

love and big bags of hugs!!!

Honorary Indian said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support.

You rock.

XO.

edie said...

Carissa,
Oh so glad to find myself at Friday too!

LuLu said...

Hurray for Friday!!like the star...

Dancing Queen said...

awwwww....you are toooo sweet! your little shout out makes my little heart smile! wouldn't you know that it FINALLY got cold here just in time for the race:)
thank you, thank you! you are the best!