7.20.2007

Grand Junction get-away

We're back from a get-away in Grand Junction, Colorado! We had some really yummy food... took in some truly incredible sights... met some really neat people! No mosquitoes there!


(in the plane... on the way... cloud shot)

We drove up the Colorado National Monument and I thought I might just pee in my pants! I was terrified on the way up! I am pretty confident my hand prints are still on the rent car's dash! I will say it is beautiful! We found ourselves saying "woooowww" alot! Jaw dropping beauty!


The main street in the town is very quaint and full of life! We just missed the farmer's market they have there thursday evenings... supposed to be fun! I just loved all the sculptures they have there... lots of personality!
All & all we had a really super time! The get-away did us good!

No comments: