7.05.2007

jumping jack russells!

UPDATE! His name is Bandit & he is now at home with his very happy family!

Look at this little guy we found yesterday morning before the parade. . .



He made himself right at home last night! He is the smartest, sweetest, most well-behaved little toot! I just know he is someones beloved family member!


We have a "neighborhood pets" website where I posted that we found him BUT no one has come forward. Where is your home little guy. Todd (my husband) is already growing attatched . . . not so fast dude. . . we need another dog like a hole in our head!
..............................................................................................

The sky was full of lights last night! The neighborhood was popping! The girls and men were giddy with excitement! I thought this pic was neat... I know it is not supposed to look like that but... it's still neat... right!

Have a fabulous & fancy- free day!

No comments: