12.01.2008

moo's...

& boo hoo's!
we left TEXAS again!
every time we leave... i wonder... WHY the heck are we leaving!
It is truly like leaving PART of YOU behind (a bit more on our trip later)...  

IMG_8281-1 

so... we're back in Colorado & still recovering from our NUTTY drive...
our SECOND day on the road... that should have been 6 1/2 hours turned into 11 1/2 hours!  
I think my behind is STILL asleep... I kid you not!
The GREAT thing... we MADE IT back safely & soundly! 

So... moo to you... missed you ALL... and REALLY looking forward to hearing about YOUR week!

oh... and this cowgirl (me)... i have 46 pair of shoes in my closet!
flip flops... clogs... boots & all!
THAT was SO neat hearing ALL of your guesses... WAY fun!
THANK YOU so much for joining in... yall are THE best!
I believe there was a guess of 47... 
quite a few of you were RIGHT THERE...
i believe... Edie... would be the winner... yahoo (i'll get with you a bit later)!

BIG hugs... oodles & oodles to ALL of you!

10 comments:

melissa ellen parker said...

So glad you made it back safely. Bye Byes (and moos) are the hardest! Can't wait for you to fill us in on your trip - once your behind wakes up ;)

I'm happy Edie won too - She's sooooo sweet!!!!!

I dedicated my blog to you on your b-day :) Hope it was amazing!!!

gobble gobble moo moo!

Brittany said...

I understand how you feel! I had to leave Texas for Thanksgiving as well...and it felt SO good when we made it back home! Love the picture of the longhorn...my grandpa raises Taxas Longhorns...random, huh?!
Anyway, I guess I gave you too much credit on the amount of shoes because I guessed 64...wow!...what was I thinking?

Dancing Queen said...

i can't believe you slipped in without us knowing!!! i was wondering if you were headin' to these here parts for the holidays...hope they were enjoyable & glad you made it home safely!! one of these texas trips, we're gonna plan us a shindig & meet in person!!!

i missed ya last week, girl!!

happy december:)

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to hit the hill country for the holidays. I know the trip had to be long... but worth it. :) ~Jill

Gini said...

Welcome home. Hey - I don't particularly like cows...but that photo is AWESOME!!! (oh, wait. is it a bull??)

edie said...

Carissa,
I am sooooo excited about all the superb goodies in your shop. Can't wait! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love and hugs,
Edie

Lulu and Co. said...

Ah totally know how you feel. We don't live by any of our close family so whenever we get to go visit I don't want to leave! Glad you made it home safe and sound!
Okay your picture is beautiful... look at the eye lashes!!! too cute. Welcome home...xxoo
LuLu

Our Family said...

welcome back!

noodle and lou said...

welcome back Carissa:) Love your Christmas banner!! xox...jenn

Rachel said...

I said 43...sooo close!!!