4.22.2008

bag it the hip way

oh... and happy... Earth day!

When my mom was here for a visit recently she picked up these reusable bags for me! Ten for ten dollars at the local grocery store. What a deal! Thanks mom! My two cents...
I LOVE them! They are SO much better than plastic! I keep them in my vehicle so they are always there waiting for me. Why I love them...

they hold a ton (I was shocked the first time i used them)
they are so friendly to our lovely earth
they stand up in your car... no more flying milk!
they are way easier to carry than plastic... handles are nice & thick
you look cute carrying them :)

Here's to doing something to hug our Earth! She is a gift to us... let's show her some love!

9 comments:

melissa ellen parker said...

I love them too. I have some Target bags, but I use them for everywhere. Oh, and I don't look so cure carrying them :)

Trish said...

Our grocery store is really promoting the cloth totes. If I remember correctly, 1 large tote hold nearly 3 times as much as 1 plastic grocery bag.

Kellan said...

I love them too! I haven't bought mine yet - but, I AM GOING TO SOON!!!!!

Nice to see you today - take care - Kellan

Simply Me... said...

Happy Earth day! I received your comment on the knobs.What does BEF, mean? Not to be dumb or anything...

Hugs!Lanny

Anonymous said...

Great green idea! Plus they're so cool looking. :) ~Jill

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

okay lanny... i didn't clarify did i... call me dorky.

bef = brown eyed fox :)

Simply Me... said...

ok, that's so SL... LOL




XO!

Nichole said...

Brilliant! I am a sucker for reusable bags....especially ones from Trader Joes....they are so cool!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I always forget my bags! I even went to Trader Joe's today and bought 5 bags of food......man I love trader joes......but I was feeling like a shumck not having my own bag.