1.08.2008

baby steps

We're in potty training mode over here! Just waiting for that little light bulb to go ON above her head. She is very stubborn and is on a time table all her own!

She will be doing GREAT and then we have big steps backwards. She'll get it... one baby step at a time! May be taking a bit longer than it did for big sis... but oh how they are their own person! Wow! Two very unique chickadees!


I am eager as can be to get my hands busy again for the shop. I am facing a server issue on my site right now. It is a big pain in the 'ol rear! I hope to have it resolved very soon... it's making me nuts! I am unable to access my site at all!!!

School was back in session today. Big sis was super excited to get back! I will say... I am so proud of her. She LOVES school... loves being around her friends... and thinks her teachers are the best! She is one smart cookie... always ready to take on the day! What a blessing!

Okay... potty training emergency... gotta run! FAST......

If you see a crazy lady running down the street... pulling out her hair... screaming at the top of her lungs... it"s ME!

4 comments:

melissa ellen parker said...

What a tease - I'm sure to see a crazy lady running down the street on my way home tonight and I can guarantee it won't be you.

What little sweet hearts! She'll get it soon enough - and it's great that big sis loves school and friends...what an example to set for the little stubborn one ;)

Good luck to you all - not that you'll need it, but still

Karen S. said...

You need potty training rewards. The audio and chocolate rewards were powerful incentives to fully potty train our son. Here is the website www.pottytrainingrewards.com

meg duerksen said...

oh i feel your pain!
it's not fun...so not fun to potty train.
it's so mcuh more work for the mommy than anyone else!
best wishes for a speedy end to this phase!
i just let them be naked as much as they want. like 24-7 if they want (inside of course). then they don't have to worry about their pants or zippers, etc. then they feel more confident at it and they put clothes back on...eventually.
i thought i was the crazy lady running down the street. i guess there are enough streets for all of us to have our own.
-meg

sara said...

OH NO!!!! My two boys were nightmares to potty train, and now I have my little girl getting ready to start the horrid process....I thought girls were supposed to be easier!!!

Good luck with that- hope you don't tear ALL of your hair out!