1.29.2008

way back... wednesday

Way back when... I was a new baby that looked a bit like a little monkey... a cute monkey!

I was looking in my baby book yesterday... thanks mama... that is always so fun.

I just noticed this time that my first toy was yogi bear. My daddy brought it to the hospital... isn't that sweet. Other big deals... I was a big eater and good sleeper. I am happy to say I am still a BIG eater.. love food!

These are some images from my baby book... I find them so sweet! I guess they are now vintage... wowsers!


(see yogi)


3 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

so cute!!!
i love to look back at old albumns
thanks for sharing
jessi

Kate said...

Very sweet. I notice you had the Jenny Lind crib. Such a classic style. Tiger has the very same one though probably safer!

melissa ellen parker said...

Def. a "cute little monkey" You were/are adorable! Thanks for sharing. I love the Way-Back-Wednesday posts!

The word verification I just had to enter - started with APE! HAHAHAHA