1.31.2008

pink glitter

After resting yesterday a bit... I felt good enough to pull out some paint & glitter for the girls and we did some sparkly art. Glitter always brings smiles! We munched on popcorn (Riley's favorite) and made a big mess (wish I had a pic).

Later that night it was dinner... bath... a little mommy & me time... & bed! woo hoo! I get so excited when it is bed time. Most of the time I am ready too! Is that age or what?


I am claiming victory over this bug today! My head feels like it weighs a ton... tummy feels like it is full of gremlins... & I feel like I have been in a salad spinner! I've had it... okay... be gone! Yes! Done!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go. Keep fightin' it. I love that you are under the weather and still bring out the glitter. We need some glitter over here.

melissa ellen parker said...

That's a great description of how you're feeling. You are CREATIVE in so many ways. Those pics are all killer cute!

Hope you feel better really soon!

melissa ellen parker said...

I love the foot in the face one! Reminds me of when I was a kid. I took a bath with my youngest sister until about 7th grade and I started... you know, growing up.

Jessi Nagy said...

glad your somewhat on the mend!
cute little girl, and glitter solves every kind of problem!
feel better
jessi

Mrs. Jones said...

Sorry to hear you have been feeling under the weather. I love the way you displayed the glitter art!

meg duerksen said...

cute shoes!
feel better soon.
it's a drag i know.
glitter almost always makes things better.
-meg