8.29.2008

thrilled beyond words...


that it is Friday!

awe... tomorrow...
the day the alarm does NOT get set!
:)
i love that!

and...
this weekend is extra long...
Labor Day...
yes!

Do you have plans?

The hubby is in Texas... so
we gals will be having a girly time!
We might have an impromptu
birthday party for our Gretel...
she is three today!
The girls want balloons & all...
uh...
not so sure about that...
we'll see!

So...
here's to a
why not throw on some knee pads n gO...
kind of day!
LOL!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

We are going to be going over to the girls grandparents house In Bulverde tomorrow and staying the night for some pool fun!!! And I too am going to be glad not to hear an alarm in the morning...yay!

Christine said...

I'm so excited to pick my girly u today from school and play this weekend as much as we can. Hopefully get in some last minute swim time!

hmmmm I need some knee pads! hehe... shes soo cute!

Simply Me... said...

It's my Gus's birthday too! he's 4 today! You gals have a great week~end...

Lanny :o)

Dancing Queen said...

AMEN, SISTAH!! Friday it is!

We're headin' back to the coast for a couple days...runnin' around w/my head cut off trying to pack & wrap b-day presents!

enjoy your girly time!

April said...

Ohhhh..those are knee pads....I was thinking...what cute jeans....I am gonna ask Carissa where those came from....NO I just need to get Chloe some knee pads.

have a happy weekend girls.....

Gini said...

I never understood the logic behind starting school the week before labor day to just get that Monday off.?.?.? But looking forward to spending the day with the kids just the same. I've missed them this week. Nice quiet day out by the pool, for us. Happy Weekend!

MamaMia said...

Two things...your daughter's outfit is ADORABLE and your dog is too!

The kids and I are headed to the in-laws' house while the hubby stays and gets some work done on projects due next week.