2.04.2008

daddy gets a gold star...

because he missed the end of the super bowl so we could see the Peking Acrobats! Now before you feel too bad for him... there is tevo! He watched the end once we were home.

Now the show... was incredible... amazing... "how can they do that"... astounding... you have got to see! If you get the opportunity (they're in your area) book some tickets! They will have you on the edge of your seat. They did things that boggle the mind. My pictures are THE WORST... I couldn't catch the best stuff... I was too busy freaking out... you just have to believe me!

We had a blast. Once the show was over we walked out to snow... so much snow that we have a snow day today... NO school!

3 comments:

sara said...

Ooh I am jealous! That looks like a fun time, and the snow!!!! My kids would freak!

melissa ellen parker said...

Glad you had a good time. That looks awesome! I love the girls' outfits. Too cute! Mini pea-coat and super awesome pink kimono (I dunno, it's called something like that)!

Gypsy at Heart said...

I've seen them! You are right. Absolutely amazing. These acrobats were born of a cross between a rubber band and silly putty. It's incredible the things they do. Totally worth more to go see them than it was to watch the super bowl.