2.25.2008

more beans & rice please


(some 6 year old cute creations)

Is it really Monday... already? Where did it go? I kind of feel like I could use another "stay in my jammies til it gets rediculous" day... awe Saturday.

We actually played tennis yesterday... Sophie... Nancy... Ruth Ann... aren't you proud? Come on throw me a cookie! It definitely wasn't the same without yall! Really could have used some pointers from David too! Especially since Todd plays to win! The concept of keeping the ball going... not his game! Now... just need to find some fellow players here!

The best thing that we did over the weekend... we had mexican food! Oh yeah! Since we left Texas this was the first chalupa that met my lips! It was glorious! I do love food... BUT I love some good mexican food... and it was GOOD! The salsa... fresh! Fabulous! Ole'

okay...

So... since you're here... marvelous Monday... here we are! We're ready to get up & go! Get up and go for it! Get up & grab all that the day has to offer!

4 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

I love, love, love the cross cuff that just arrived in the mail! I blogged about you...

Hope you don't mind the "shout-out!"

http://threelittleindians.blogspot.com

Gypsy at Heart said...

If there is one thing, I always walk away with from your blog Carissa is a sense of positiveness. I liked this post. As I'm in Texas, I'm gonna go and get me some of that authentic chalupa you just made me want to eat. Before I do though, the girls are quite the budding artists. I especially like that beautiful long dress they gave you. What a nice print. Even a necklace and is that a bracelet too? Little fashionistas but with a mommy like you, who wouldn't be?

The Runyans said...

what an awesome table!

Gini said...

Love the drawings done by the kids - for that one split second I was thinking that I wish my kids were creative and would draw pictures like that (I did as a child) but then I stop to think of the talents they do have and I laugh at myself for even thinking such a thing! Crazy thoughts just adding to a crazy day!