9.24.2008

chello...

My computer is coming alive again!
I had been "hijacked"... couldn't
get to any sites... yours... mine... anything...
it was nuts! It drove me nuts!
All I can say... thank you GOD for creating
really smart people who "get it" and can fix it!
I had mentioned I had a geek taking a peek...
well... he was smarter than I thought!
My little brother... is one of "those"
who gets it and well... he fixed it!
woo hoo!
So nice, for lucky little me,
to have a computer whiz in the family!
thank you Josh... mr. smarty pants!

I have sorta felt out of sorts...
not being able to keep up with all of you!
YOUR lives have become a big part of MY life!
Not being able to access the 'ol
computer is a tough thing!
I know... wah wah!
anywho...
looking forward to catching up!

Other than my computer going nuts...
everything else has been pretty darn good!
And thanks to all you sweet peaches who
had been wondering what the heck was up...
too good... too great... thanks...
you make me smile!

Quick pics of the girlies from the weekend...
helping daddy outside...






Happy Wednesday...
uh...
so nice to be able to...
say that...
type that...
post that!
I love my computer! :)

BIG hugs!

13 comments:

Simply Me... said...

Yeah I'm the first to say welcome back girl we all missed you! and what's up with all the good looking guys! if I were about 20 years younger! LOL... I have a hottie at home, but it's always nice to look right:o) I opened up my etsy shop come look around... so glad to see you today! love ya,
Lanny.

Carmen said...

So, so good to "see" you Carissa. Happy Wednesday to you. Your brother has looks and brains... wow, quite the catch for some lucky lady.

xo,

Carmen

Christine said...

Ohhhhh I'm so excited your back. LoL..I love Carmens comment, mmmhmm lucky you to have a very cute little brother and the brains. Tell him we are all thankful for his help!

Happy Happy Wednesday my sweet friend!

xo
Chris

Anonymous said...

Goodness, we miss you when you're gone. We need our dose of Carissa-isms back.

sara said...

Thank goodness you got it fixed! I would have died!!

Our Family said...

YEAH!!! you're back!

have fun catching up!

Carin said...

I'd rather have my TV bite the dust any day than my computer.

It is my community...my front porch.

Welcome back :o)

Carin said...

I'd rather have my TV bite the dust any day than my computer.

It is my community...my front porch.

Welcome back :o)

Gini said...

OMGOSH, big hugs back to you. You have been missed. I looked for some sort of sitemeter.....you would see that I checked on you incessantly!!!!! You have been missed - your beautiful pictures and your sweet words. Happy Day, Carissa!

TERI said...

Welcome back! Withdrawls from the Web can be quite severe! I've been through them myself. What would we do without our cyber sisters?
Glad you are back online!

MGF said...

Glad to hear that fabulous brother of your saves the day.

Your youngest leopard boots are fitting for the adventure of diggin' in those rocks......

meg duerksen said...

oh good you are back!
computers are so wonderful....until they break and take away so much happiness in our lives!
hooray for geeks! they some of my favorite people. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to have you back!! Missed you so much!! Hugs~ Jill :)