9.15.2008

what happened to your skort little miss

my computer is acting REALLY weird!

i have not been able to squeeze in a
post before it goes nuts!
i think it might need to go to the
'ol fix it shop! darnit!


My mama & step-dad are still here
visiting and getting lots of little hugs
from the little gals!
They will be headed back to Texas
tomorrow... boo...
again we will have to say goodbye.

We have loads of family & friends
in the Houston/Galveston area...
right now our thoughts &
prayers are with them!
Everyone is SAFE...
thank you Lord...
the things can be replaced!
We love you!

oh... btw... Lanny...
you're so great... THIS is my hubby!

the handsome... strapping fellow with the
newly acquired stashe is my cousin's hubby!
he ASKED for a blog update...
so he got it! :)
love you Rob!

15 comments:

Dancing Queen said...

awww...so sweet w/the polky dot tights!

yes, goodbyes are hard! my mother-in-law was here for 2 nights when WE THOUGHT our hometown was going to be hit by 'ol Ike, and it was hard for her & the kids to say goodbye! family is great!

hope they travel safe!

Hipmomofboyz said...

I just love how she is carrying the puppy.....

Simply Me... said...

wow ! he's a keeper! I have one at home like that too! very nice looking... You make me laugh! Hope all is well there and I'm so glad Jill and her family are safe! Please keep my hubby in your prayers, he's still out job hunting we live in michigan you know :( I'll keep you posted.

Love ya, Lanny :o)

Our Family said...

now i'm confused...just how many husbands do you have???

happy to hear your loved ones are safe and sound.

sara said...

Oooh is it tights weather already!?!?

MGF said...

The little Yorkie looks so content.

MamaMia said...

I love hubby pics! He looks like a keeper! ;)

We have family in Sugar Land, Angleton, Houston, and friends in Galveston. We're praying for all the people in those areas too. Praise God it wasn't worse.

Have a wonderful week!

Christine said...

I love that picture... and the one of your hubby, very very cute! Its exciting to hear about your adventures.. good luck with the computer!! :( )

BIGGGG Hug!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness!! So good to be home with electricity!! Thanks for thinking about us. Miss you all... ~Jill :)

Gordostyle said...

I adore this picture! It is so funny how she's holding your dog and how the dog is so OK with it all!

Too cute!
Jen

Krista said...

okay....what happened to your computer?! i'm so disappointed when i come here and no new post! :)

oh, sorry....apparently i think the whole world revolves around me and my needs. hahaha

Our Family said...

okay, what do your blog sisters have to do to expedite your computer repair process???

just missing your posts!

Anonymous said...

Okay... whattup with your computer? Missing you, dad gum it!! ~Jill :)

Gypsy at Heart said...

That's one great pair of tights. Would cheer me up to own a pair myself. Glad to hear your family and friends came through OK Carissa. Safe trip back to your visiting mom and step dad and I'm happy to see that all is well with you.

Milena

Carin said...

hurry back!