9.26.2008

like music to my ears...

and candy to my eyes...


not only were they sitting together...
touching...
miss book bug big sis was reading
to her starry-eyed little sister!

I think they need to add a book to the series...
What Sisters Do Best!


I am SO happy it is Friday...
mornings of rushing out the door...
sucking down, FAST, as much coffee as I can...
NOT ENOUGH...
so we're not late for it ALL...
ugh!

Here's to a...
no alarm setting...
sitting & sipping...
soaking in a good 'ol relaxing...
morning!
hip hip hooray!

Now...
I better get my rear in gear
or we will be late!

big hugs
super hApPy Friday!
Friday's are the BEST aren't they!

14 comments:

Gordostyle said...

T.G.I.F. sistah!

Speaking of sisters... C-U-T-E!

Smiles,
Jen

April said...

Nothing cuter than a reading doll baby.....I love it...have one of my own ya know ??

Love that book too.....

have a happy day Carissa

SheridanLeftwich said...

I am so impressed that you had time to blog before school drop off. Happy Friday Girl! Your blog is always so cheerful and uplifting. I love it!

Simply Me... said...

Back at yeah girl... Have a fab week-end and please keep my hubby in your prayers still waiting on a job!

XoXo,Lanny

Dancing Queen said...

awww....we have that book & the daddy one too!

jack & sam were "reading" a book together yesterday...then a couple hours later, back to fighting & chasing each other out of their rooms...

gotta love friday:)

Liz Harrell said...

That's so sweet! And amen to Friday, it couldnt get here fast enough this week.

Gini said...

LOOOOVE FRIDAYS!! The girls are beautiful together.

melissa ellen parker said...

THEY ARE THE BEST!

that pic is soooo adorable. What a great big sis Campbell! I was the book bug too - and the oldest :) My sisters used to sit around and listen to me read - when we were getting along ;)

I missed you!!!

Our Family said...

what a look on that sweet little face...total engagement!

and yes, fridays are the best!

Hipmomofboyz said...

don't ya just love it when they get along....and they are reading,too......wow you must be in shock

Krista said...

um, katie must be mistaken because i thought we liked mondays the best! haha.

meg duerksen said...

so did you get to all those things?
no alarm?
sitting? sipping?

i hope so!

Carin said...

there's nothing like catching your kids reading...the picture captured it all.

enjoy your weekend :o)

MGF said...

I feel the calm. It is awesome that little sis was so interested.